The Perfect Choice For Existing Homes
Expol Under Floor Insulation is the way to insulate your existing home to stop heat entering in summer and escaping in winter. Placed snugly between the floor joists Expol Insulation will ensure your home is protected from the extreme temperatures under your floor. Expol under floor insulation has excellent thermal properties as it consists mainly of stabilised air.
Expol Insulation is safe to install, non-allergenic, contains a flame retardant. Its thermal performance is not affected by ageing, and contains no CFC’s.
CREATE A WARM, DRY, HEALTHY HOME
There are no nasty fibres or chemicals to worry about!
EASY TO INSTALL UNDER EXISTING FLOORS
Create a healthy & energy efficient home.
FLAME RETARDANT AND VERMIN RESISTANT
Underfloor Insulation gives great benefits:
- Save up to 12% on your heating bills*. Expol under floor insulation keeps the heat in for winter and keeps the heat out for summer
- No more drafty floors
- Great for polished floors in bungalows and villas
- Great for pole houses and all exposed wooden floors
- EXPOL Insulating panels complies with the Australian Standard (AS/NZS 4859.1: 2002) and meets the minimum R-Value specified under the Building Code of Australia
- For self installers, full installation instructions are provided on all bags.